Spring Flower Show Member Night
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Join your fellow members for an exclusive first look at the secret gardens of Spring Flower Show.
NOTE: This event is booked to capacity; further reservations cannot be taken.
Phipps’ Spring Flower Show celebrates the return of warm weather in style with visual surprises and sweet scents that are sure to uplift guests of all ages after a long Pittsburgh winter. As a special thank you for your support, it is our pleasure to invite you, our cherished members, to join us for an exclusive first look at this rejuvenating new exhibit.
• Explore our new Spring Flower Show displays, inspired by Frances Hodgson Burnett’s beloved children’s classic, The Secret Garden
• Attend a members-only reception with a cash bar and complimentary hors d’oeuvres
• Receive a 20-percent discount on all merchandise in The Shop at Phipps (excluding Chihuly and Fräbel glass)
• Stop by tables throughout the gardens to meet and talk with Phipps staff
This special night is free for members; however, pre-registration is required. To reserve your spot for the event, please contact us at 412/622-6915, ext. 6505 or email@example.com by March 1.
More Member Exclusives
Please also join us for the following members-only events:
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Shake off the mid-week blues and join us for a lively night of dueling rock ‘n roll piano music as you mingle and mix with friends, sample delicious hors d’oeuvres, and dance to your heart’s desire. RSVP by March 20.
Plus, stay tuned for details on these forthcoming member exclusives:
Tuesday, May 14, 2013; 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Floral Notes: Jazz in the Garden
Tuesday, June 18, 2013; 6:30-9 p.m.
Garden Variety: A Farm to Phipps Dinner
Sunday, July 21, 2013; 6:30-9 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013; 6:30-9:30pm
Not a member? Become one today and gain access to these and other exclusive events!
Photo © Paul g. Wiegman
Other Featured Exhibits & Events
- Summer Flower Show
- May 10 – Oct. 5, 2014
- Romero the Corpse Flower
Turns Over a New Leaf
- Butterfly Forest
- April 26 – Sept. 1, 2014
- Farmers at Phipps
- Wednesdays, June – October 2014
2:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Red, Ripe and Roasted: Tomato and Garlic Festival
- Aug. 24, 2014
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
BETA Art Tours
- First and third Saturdays, July – October 2014
11 a.m. – noon
- Biophilia: Pittsburgh
- Next Meeting Sept. 4, 2014
6 p.m., with networking and refreshments at 5:30 p.m.
- Party in the Tropics
- Select Fridays
Next Party Sept. 5, 2014
7 – 11 p.m.
- Fall Round Up
- Sept. 5, 6 and 7, 2014
Friday, 1 – 7 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phipps Garden Center
- Garden to Plate Dinner
- Sunday, Sept. 7, 2014
6:30 – 9 p.m.
- Tropical Forest India Festival
- Sept. 21, 2014
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Garden Railroad
- Now Open
- Tropical Forest India
- Now Open