Nov. 30 and Dec. 1, 2012
Seatings available at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Reserve your place for special holiday tradition: a formal English-style tea at Phipps Garden Center in Mellon Park.
Discover a new holiday tradition within a quaint Victorian library setting at Phipps Garden Center in Mellon Park. As part of this formal English-style tea, our award-winning Café Phipps will provide a delicious selection of tea, sandwiches and other treats for your enjoyment. Plus, our festive Gifts and Greens Market will be open for shopping before and after you dine.
Holiday Tea is $24 per person for Phipps members, and $27 for non-members (price includes tax and service). To make a reservation or learn more, please call 412/651-5281.
• Freshly-Baked Scones with Mascarpone-Orange Spread and House-Made Organic Preserves
• House-Made Lemon Tarts and Caramelized Apple Tarts
• Black Forest Trifles
• Assorted Finger Sandwiches: Watermelon, Mint and Whipped Goat Cheese; Bay Shrimp Salad with Organic Butter Lettuce and Avocado; Prosciutto with Fig Jam, Sliced Pear and Arugula; and Roasted Vegetable with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
You may also enjoy a Mimosa or Poinsettia Cocktail for $5.
*Items subject to change
Other Featured Exhibits & Events
- Summer Flower Show:
Glass in the Gardens
- April 27 – Oct. 6, 2013
- Butterfly Forest
- April 20 – Sept. 2, 2013
- Farmers at Phipps
- Wednesdays, June – October 2013
2:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Party in the Tropics
- Select Fridays in 2013
7 – 11 p.m.
- Floral Notes: Jazz in the Garden
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013
6:30 – 9 p.m.
- Summer Short Course with David Culp
- Thursday, July 11, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Garden Variety:
A Farm-to-Phipps Dinner
- Sunday, July 21, 2013
6:30 – 9 p.m.
- Tropical Forest India
- Now Open