Spring Flower Show Member Night
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Join your fellow members for an exclusive first look at the secret gardens of Spring Flower Show.
NOTE: This event is booked to capacity; further reservations cannot be taken.
Phipps’ Spring Flower Show celebrates the return of warm weather in style with visual surprises and sweet scents that are sure to uplift guests of all ages after a long Pittsburgh winter. As a special thank you for your support, it is our pleasure to invite you, our cherished members, to join us for an exclusive first look at this rejuvenating new exhibit.
• Explore our new Spring Flower Show displays, inspired by Frances Hodgson Burnett’s beloved children’s classic, The Secret Garden
• Attend a members-only reception with a cash bar and complimentary hors d’oeuvres
• Receive a 20-percent discount on all merchandise in The Shop at Phipps (excluding Chihuly and Fräbel glass)
• Stop by tables throughout the gardens to meet and talk with Phipps staff
This special night is free for members; however, pre-registration is required. To reserve your spot for the event, please contact us at 412/622-6915, ext. 6505 or firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1.
More Member Exclusives
Please also join us for the following members-only events:
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Shake off the mid-week blues and join us for a lively night of dueling rock ‘n roll piano music as you mingle and mix with friends, sample delicious hors d’oeuvres, and dance to your heart’s desire. RSVP by March 20.
Plus, stay tuned for details on these forthcoming member exclusives:
Tuesday, May 14, 2013; 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Floral Notes: Jazz in the Garden
Tuesday, June 18, 2013; 6:30-9 p.m.
Garden Variety: A Farm to Phipps Dinner
Sunday, July 21, 2013; 6:30-9 p.m.
Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013; 6:30-9:30pm
Not a member? Become one today and gain access to these and other exclusive events!
Photo © Paul g. Wiegman
Other Featured Exhibits & Events
- Winter Light Garden
and Flower Show
- Nov. 28, 2014 – Jan. 11, 2015;
Winter Light Garden open evenings 5 – 11 p.m.*
- Garden Railroad
- Candlelight Evenings
- Nov. 28, 2014 – Jan. 11, 2015*
Extended Hours: Open until 11 p.m.
- Santa Visits
- Saturdays and Sundays, Nov. 29 – Dec. 20, 2014, plus Nov. 28 and Dec. 1
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Gifts and Greens Market
- Dec. 4 – 6, 2014
Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Biophilia: Pittsburgh
- Next Meeting Dec. 4, 2014
6 p.m., with networking and refreshments at 5:30 p.m.
BETA Art Tours
- First and third Saturdays, December 2014
Next Tour Dec. 6, 2014
11 a.m. – noon
- Members-Only Shopping Hours and Discount
- Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014
8 – 10 a.m.
- New Year's Eve Family Celebration
- Dec. 31, 2014
6 – 9 p.m.
- Tropical Forest India
- Now Open
- Romero the Corpse Flower
Turns Over a New Leaf